Saturday 3 September 2016

Where do I start.........

The NEW Holidays Expressions catalogue is now available with lots of NEW crafting goodies - including two Christmas themed collections. But there is so much more! I have had a chance to play with some of the products during the last few weeks and now I don't know what to show you first!

So here is a peek at one of the layouts, using the Swan Lake Collection, that I will be sharing at my workshop next weekend. It also features one of the fabulous NEW Pocket Plus Memory Protectors that compliment the Flip Flaps so well! These Pocket Plus protectors allow you to add a few extra photos, embellishments, pieces of memorabilia or some journaling to an existing layout without having to complete another full layout.


 The layout above is my original layout - based on "Mesmerize" in the Magic Idea book.


  I had some more photos that I wanted to add to the layout, so I used a Pocket Plus protector with 3 x 6" x 4" pockets. I continued the page decoration onto the middle pocket and added my photos and journaling. 


The decoration was also continued on the other side of the pockets and I was able to add another 3 photos. So by using just one Pocket Plus protector, I added another 5 photos and some journaling.

Come back again soon and see what else is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: