Friday 30 September 2016

More Christmas Projects

I am currently working on a very special project that I can't wait to share with you! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these Christmas projects I have created recently!
This page was Pinterest inspired. I used Willow, White Daisy, Cranberry & Kraft cardstock, City Sidewalks paper pack, Gold Glitter paper, E1034 - Marker Stamp set, D1700 - Way to Go stamp set, Versamark ink pad, Gold Embossing powder, Gold Glimmer ribbon,  3D Foam tape & Glue Dots. 


I then used the same idea to create a card. 




These three cards were created using the NEW Ltd Edition Digital City Sidewalks Cricut Cartridge. They are simple but, I think, very cute.

This card was inspired by fellow consultant - Julie Parkinson. It was created using the NEW Flower Market Cricut Cartridge with Rustic Home Fundamentals Paper teamed with Cranberry, Cocoa, Topiary & Bamboo Cardstock. I added a bow from the NEW Rustic Home Ribbon to finish it off.

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: