Thursday 1 September 2016

Create Kindness - National Stamping Month



September is National Stamping Month and once again, Close To My Heart has made it easy for us to celebrate!

We can celebrate National Stamping Month with hand stamped cards designed to help create a little more kindness in the world. The Create Kindness card kit contains all the supplies needed to create 24 beautiful handmade cards that you can use to brighten someone's day! The kit can be yours for just $72.95 - a saving of 15% off the retail value! 
Thanks to the pre-printed card bases, these cards come together in no time, leaving more time to do something thoughtful for someone. Watch Close To My Heart's blog,Instagram account, and Facebook page, throughout the month of September to see what they've created with this card kit as well as the acts of kindness it has inspired! This exclusive kit will only be available in the month of September while supplies last, so make sure to get your order in early.

The kit includes eight (8) M Sized stamps, twenty four (24) 3" x 3" pre-printed cards with envelopes, 24 White Daisy Cardstock pre-cut circles, a 2" x 2" My Acrylix Block, a mini Archival Black Stamp Pad all in a mini organiser! 

As a special bonus, the exclusive stamp sets and pre-printed card bases with envelopes are also available for separate purchase, but only in the month of September while supplies last!

Below are a selection of cards I have created using the kit. The first two pictures show the 3" x 3" cards I made using the sentiments designed to fit in the white circles that come with the kit - adding some coloured circles behind the stamped image with some other decorations. And I stamped on the envelopes too! 
The larger cards are using the sentiments that can be used inside cards or on the front as I have along with the cute giraffe and hippo from the Tutu Cute Stamp set.
For all my cards, I used the ShinHan Twin Touch Markers to colour my images.








You can order your "Create Kindness" card kit here.

Come back again soon and see what else is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: