Sunday 18 September 2016

Swan Lake

The Swan Lake Collection is only available till the end of December - in the Holiday Expressions catalogue. I am featuring this collection at this month's events.
These are some of the projects I have created using this gorgeous range.

 This card was inspired by the one on page 21 of the NEW Holiday Expressions 


These next two cards were made using left over pieces along with one of the stamp sets available this month as a part of the "Create Kindness" campaign


 This layout was Pinterest inspired - I love the idea of patchwork.

This layout was inspired by one created by my dear friend Jacquie - I love these colours together!

 One of the latest card styles seen on Facebook is the "Twist & Pop" style. I have made a couple so far, but this one uses the Swan Lake Collection. The top picture show the front of my card and the picture below shows the inside of my card.
Fellow consultant, Joy Tracey has created a fabulous video showing how to create this card if you would like to make your own. (You will need to scroll down a page or two on her blog to find the link, but it is worth it!)

Come back again soon and see what is new and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: