Tuesday 8 March 2016

Urban Birthday Card

I always find it much easier to create "pretty" cards and have to think more about cards for males. In the last few days I have made a concerted effort to add to my collection of cards suitable for the men in our lives. 
This card was inspired by a card by Narelle Fusulo seen on Pinterst and could be used with any scraps, but I used some scraps of the Urban Paper Pack along with some Saddle & Colonial White Cardstock. 































I also used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to give the background some texture. The sentiment comes from the gorgeous Pirate Birthday Stamp Set (A1186) and was stamped in Saddle ink and the edges of the sentiment strip distressed with Saddle ink. I added a little know of Whisper Thick Twine to finish off the card. 

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what's new.

Doreen 











No comments: