Wednesday 2 March 2016

Sunshine Birdies

Easter is early this year, so I have created a page layout using the cute March SoM - Sunshine Birdies (S1603) teamed with the beautiful, bright Penelope Paper Pack. I am pleased with the end result.


I added some Crystal Blue, Thistle, Honey & Pear cardstock to my layout - based on Pattern 2k on page 36 of the Reflections Idea Book. My title was cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I coloured in the stamped birds and butterflies using my Watercolour Paints & finished off the page with some of the retiring Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon. 


Don't miss out on Stampaganza! Buy any two stamp set and receive a third set for FREE! It's a great opportunity to stock up on some of those stamp sets you have been planning to purchase before they retire at the end of the current Seasonal Expressions (30th April) or Annual Inspirations (31st July).

THE LOWEST-PRICED SET IS…CHOOSE THIS SIZE OF STAMP SET TO RECEIVE FOR FREE!
M-sizeM-size
A-sizeM- or A-size
B-sizeM-, A-, or B-size
C-sizeM-, A-, B-, or C-size
D-sizeM-, A-, B-, C-, or D-size
E-sizeM-, A-, B-, C-, D-, or E-size
Contact me for more information or order yours today to have them delivered to your door! http://doreenwatkins.ctmh.com.au/

Come back again soon to see what else I have been creating and what's new! I will share some of the projects I created for our Consultant Fun Day last weekend.

Doreen 




No comments: