Monday 7 March 2016

Pirate Birthday

When I first saw the super cute "Pirate Birthday" Stamp Set (A1186), I wasn't sure if I would use it so hesitated in purchasing it! But after seeing a few projects shared on Pinterest using it, I just had to have it! 
This is a cute little card kit I have made up to offer at an upcoming market I will be at and at workshops. 































I used:
Sapphire Cardstock
Pomegranate Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Regatta Paper Pack
A1186 - Pirate Birthday Stamp set 
Memento Black Ink 
ShinHan TwinTouch Markers - Marine Blue, Carmine, Mahogany, Brown, Pastel Peach, Caribean Blue Light, Colourless Blender 
3D Foam Tape

You could also use Watercolour Pencils or Watercolour Paints to colour the cute little pirate and his ship.

 Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating. 

Doreen

1 comment:

Maz said...

I loved how this card has come together, this really is avery cute stamp set & I have seen so many lovely ideas with it. Thanks fro sharing this one.