Friday 18 March 2016

Happy Rainbows

Sometimes you see a page layout that you have the perfect photo for! This morning was one of those times for me. I love to read the Close To My Heart blog each day and am very often inspired by what I read. Today, I just had to re-create the one of the layouts on the blog as it was perfect for one of my photos!


I used Whisper, White Daisy and Black Cardstock along with paper from the Penelope Paper Pack, along with Zip Strips from the Kaleidoscope Paper Pack, and scraps of Smoothie, Lagoon, Pear & Honey Cardstock, Pink Shimmer Trim, Gold & Silver Sequins and a selection of other bling I had. I cut the title on the Cricut machine using the Artistry Font.

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what else is new.

Doreen 

1 comment:

Maz said...

Love that you got inspired enough to re-create - your layout looks great. The CTMH Blog certainly offers a lot of inspiring artwork.