Friday 1 May 2015

May is National Scrapbooking Month


 This month, we celebrate National Scrapbooking Day (and Month) with a fabulous exclusive paper pack from CTMH! You can now order yours online from my website for just $12.95! (And there is no qualifying order needed).


If you purchase the paper pack from my website, I will email you the "Taste of Summer Workshop" cutting guide by Susan Williams - a very talented and generous fellow consultant from the US. Her cutting guides are very detailed and easy to follow. The Taste of Summer Workshop guide by Susan includes 6 double page layouts and 16 cards - 2 each of 8 designs. Below is one of the layouts from Susan's workshop that I created today. 


My pages look a little different to Susan's original pages but I am happy with the end result. 
Christmas seems to be the theme of the pages I have completed using this paper pack, but I do have many other photos to be added to pages, so will show something different in the future.


On this page, I added a couple of cricut cut titles and embellishments and it is the perfect paper pack for these photos of our team Christmas celebrations.
There is also a complementing D size stamp set available for $27.00 that can also be purchased.
 
Watch Close To My Heart’s blog, Instagram account, and Facebook page throughout the month for more projects inspired by Taste of Summer. This paper packet is only available during May while supplies last, so get your order in early. No matter where you are or what the weather may be, you deserve a little taste of summer in your life!

May also brings a NEW Stamp of the Month - available for just $5.00 with any purchase of $75.00 or more.
 
sorry about the quality of the photo
This page is based on the one on page 21 in the Annual Inspirations, featuring the Just Sayin' stamp set.


 This page features not only the Taste of Summer paper pack, but also the Just Sayin' stamp set (S1505)
The left page is also based on the layout on page 21 of the Annual Inspirations and I created the right page to coordinate.

Come back again soon to see what else I have created. And don't forget you can order all the products for these projects and more from my website  or contact me for more information.

Doreen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Doreen, love this page, could you please tell me which Cricut Cartridge you used and what size you cut the diamond layout. Thanks so much. Gail Campbell

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

Thank you Gail for your comments. The overlay is cut from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge and I think I cut it at 11".