Saturday 6 August 2016

some of my favourite cards

Making cards for others is one of the things that makes me happy. These are some of my recent cards.
This card features the NEW Operation Smile Stamp Set, D1711 - True Love with the NEW Colour of the Year - Sea Glass Cardstock

I used some discontinued paper for this card with the NEW M1151 - Dandy Stamp set



The top of this card was cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, then coloured Glitter Paper added under the flowers to add some colour


This was one of the first cards I created from the NEW Flower Market Cricut Cartridge and Whimsy Fundamentals paper pack and is one of my favourites

This card was created using the NEW B1532 - Sweet Birthday Stamp Set

This is another card featuring the NEW M1151 - Dandy stamp set. I was inspired by a card seen on Pinterest

This is another Pinterest inspired card, created with the NEW Flower Market Cricut Cartridge

I love to support Operation Smile and a cute stamp set like this makes that so easy. It features the D1711 - True Love Stamp Set and Florence Paper
Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what else is New!

Doreen 

No comments: