Saturday 16 May 2015

10 Reasons...

I recently attended a team meeting where the idea of a mini album of 10 reasons or things or memories or whatever you wish were put in a My Creations Kraft Mini Book with some photos and using PML (Picture My Life) cards to decorate. So I decided to make one for my 14 year old daughter with ten things to remember. She was due home from her first school mission trip - to Normanton in Far North Queensland. We are very proud of her - this trip was way out of her comfort zone! I added photos that I already had printed and hadn't put in albums along with cards - mainly from the Chantilly PML set into the Kraft Mini Book.












Get your album and Picture My Life cards from my website and create a book like this for those special people in your life!

Come back again soon to see what I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: