Friday 24 April 2015

Mother's Day is near

I love making (and receiving) handmade cards! These are a three of my recent card projects, all featuring cricut cut roses and leaves! All three cards were inspired by cards seen on Pinterest.


I cut the rectangle and oval shapes using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge using Design Space. The roses and leaves were cut using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. I then embossed the rectangle shape using the Diamond Embossing folder. And added some Clear Sparkles to finish off the card. 

The roses on this card were also cut using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. The "box" was created using Fundamentals paper and finished with Topiary Chevron Ribbon.


I used Seaside B&T Duos paper to create the fence and the roses were cut using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

No comments: