Friday 12 November 2021

CTMH Australasian Candid Moments Blog Hop

 



Hi & welcome to our CTMH Australasian Candid Moments Blog Hop. If you came from Shaunna's Passionate About Pages blog, you are in the right place. If you just happened by, thank you for stopping by. I hope you will continue on our blog hop by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post.

I love the fun colours in this collection and have had some fun creating with it. This first layout - a single page - was one I shared last week at our CTMH Maker's meeting. It was created using Sapphire, White Daisy, Carolina, Sundance & Papaya cardstock, Candid Moments paper, Buildable Tags Thin cuts, Tabs Thin Cuts & White & Bronze Twine. 



For this second layout, I was inspired by a layout I saw on Pinterest but not sure who it was by. I used Sapphire, Peach, Papaya, Carolina, White Daisy, Sundance & Mink cardstock, Candid Moments Paper Pack, Candid Moments Digital Collection, Artbooking Cricut Collection, Accidental Presidency & Advertising Script Fonts for title - cut on the Cricut. 


Now, I need to get my photos printed and onto these pages. The Candid Moments collection is available till the end of December, WSL from your CTMH Maker. If you don't have a Maker and live in Australia, I would love to help you. You can find all the information on my website!  And don't forget to check out all the specials now available. 

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on to see what Doris from Creative Inspirations has created using this collection.

Stay safe & well.

Happy papercrafting. 

Doreen

4 comments:

Crop Craft Create said...

Beautiful layouts Doreen. I especially love how you created the picture perfect title.

Shaunna Richards said...

Love a layout with LOTS of photos. The ombre paper is the perfect backdrop for your Picture Perfect layout

Alison Dunn said...

Great layouts Doreen- I love that picture perfect title - ❤️

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

Fabulous Layouts Doreen.Love the use of the tags.