Sunday 22 July 2018

Stampaganza is on!


There is just over a week left to take advantage of the fabulous Stampaganza special from Close To My Heart! 
During July, buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets at the full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value free! Choose from stamp sets in the current Annual Inspirations or Seasonal Expressions 2, plus the popular Solos number and letter stamp sets that we've brought back just for July! Solos stamp sets can also be purchased in two different bundles, one for letters and one for numbers, for even more savings!
And if you join my team during July or host your own party, you can earn 3 of the Solo Number stamp sets for FREE!

My Solo stamp sets arrived just before we headed away for week, so I had to wait till yesterday for the chance to have a play! I started with a couple of cards - and am very pleased with how they turned out!



For my first card, I was inspired by a card shared by the CTMH art department. I used the Letter "T" stamp set with Documented Paper Pack, White & Peacock Cardstock, Almond & Peacock Ink Pads, White & Gold Twine & 3D Foam Tape. I masked the sentiment on the little pot and added a different one. The word "thanks" was stamped using the Rock 'n' Roll technique with Almond and Peacock ink pads. 




For this card, I used the Beautiful Friendship Paper Pack with White Daisy & Sapphire Cardstock. The Solo Letters stamp sets used were H, B, I, R, T, D, A & Y. I once again used the Rock 'n' Roll technique for stamping the butterflies.







I can't wait to use these stamp set on many more projects! I love that there is a large and a small version of each letter & number on each stamp set along with some words and other icons that can be added to projects!

You won't want to miss out on these stamp sets! Just choose your favourite letters and numbers or you can get the complete sets!


You can find all the details of this fabulous special on my website! But, remember, the special only runs till the end of July!

Come back again soon and see what else is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: