Wednesday 1 August 2018

S1808 - For the Love of Crafting CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to our S1808 - For the Love of Crafting Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop! If you arrived from Vandra's blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived here by accident, then I hope you will hop around all the blogs to see what has been created using our August Stamp of the Month - For the Love of Crafting!

First, I decided I would create some cards with this gorgeous stamp set this month. On all 3 of these cards I used S1808 - for the Love of Crafting Stamp Set with the Eggplant Ink Pad.


For my first card, I used Bashful, Eggplant and White Daisy Cardstock, Silver Foil Paper, Rose Embossing Folder, White & Gold Twine & Clear Sparkles. 

On this card, I added some paper from the Documented Paper Pack with Documented Dots as well as Bashful, Eggplant & White Daisy Cardstock & White & Gold Twine.



I also used Documented Paper along with Bashful, Eggplant & White Daisy Cardstock, with Gold Foil Paper, White & Gold Twine and Gold Glitter Gems.









Of course, I had to create a scrapbooking layout using this gorgeous stamp set, too! I was intrigued by the blog post from Close To My Heart on 26th July about journalling in Design Space using the Cricut, so I had a play and added a sample of that to my layout too!

To create this layout, I used Peacock, Eggplant & White Daisy Cardstock,  Documented Paper Pack, D1772 - Documented Scrapbooking Stamp Set, S1808 - For the Love of Crafting Stamp Set, Bashful, Peacock, Eggplant, New England Ivy Ink Pads, White & Gold Twine, Artistry Cricut Cartridge (for the journalling circle) &  Design Space. Because I only had one line of journalling, I curved it round the circle. (I love this feature in Design Space!)














The August Stamp of the Month - S1808 - For the Love of Crafting is only available this month (August 2018)! You can get the stamp set for just $7.50 (plus GST) by placing an order of $75.00 (plus GST) or more with your consultant or you can purchase it for $27.00 (plus GST). If you don't already have a consultant, you can contact me or make your purchase here!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on our Blog Hop to see what Lauren has created.

Come back again soon to see what is new and what I have been creating.

Doreen

8 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Beautiful projects

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Super cute layout!

Vandra said...

Lovely crafty layout and I love the bashful and gold mix. That little bit of gold foil paper looks great in all your cards.

Ali Scraps said...

Lovely work Doreen. I especially love your Hearts SA embellishment. That warns my heart immensely.

Shaunna Richards said...

Nice variety in your projects Doreen. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Love the focus on documented colours

Lauren said...

I love every single one of these projects!

Nell said...

Lovely work Doreen. I just love this stamp set!