Thursday 12 July 2018

Central Park Layouts




I have enjoyed creating with the Central Park Collection this past few weeks. 

This layout was created using some left over papers from the Central Park Workshops Your Way pack after I had created a workshop by fellow consultant Tina Lovell. I am working my way through the many photos we took on our visit to Sydney last year and this page was perfect!
I used the Block Alphabet Thin Cuts to cut "ADVENTURE" and "awaits was cut on the Cricut using one of the fonts I have on my computer. I used scraps of cardstock that I had on my desk to cut the walking boots from the 'You Are Here' Cricut Cartridge. While we were in Sydney we did lots and lots of walking, so the walking boots were a perfect addition to the page.



This next layout was inspired by a layout shared by Claire Edmonds (she used the Documented paper for her layout). I used Pacifica & White Daisy cardstock, Central Park Paper Pack, Central Park Alphabet, Central Park Sequins, Z4186 - Fresh Air Stamps & Thin Cuts - for Diamond Shapes. I still have to add my photos - it's been a busy couple of weeks in our house.


These next four layouts are still waiting for photos. They are the workshop by Tina Lovell that I created and shared at my workshop earlier this month. I can't wait to add my photos to these pages.





The Central Park Collection is available till the end of August - WSL, so don't miss out. You can get yours here!

Be sure to come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

OMG These are beautiful layouts!