Saturday 14 May 2016

Happy Days Layouts

During the last few weeks, I have been creating pages using the Happy Times paper pack, ready to share at my retreat (which I am at now)! I wanted to share these layouts with the retreat attendees before sharing with everyone else.
There are a few of them, but I hope you are inspired by these layouts. Hopefully over this weekend I will get some photos on to many of these pages.


The left page for this layout was inspired by page found on Pinterest by Nicole Samuels & the right page was created to coordinate. I used the Happy Times Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, D1686 - Noted Stamp Set, Black, Canary, Glacier & Whisper Stamp Pads. The title was cut in Design Space using the font from the Artistry Cricut Cartridge.  I added Glacier Twine to add some texture. 


The left page inspired by layout found on Pinterest & the right page was created to coordinate. For this layout I used White Daisy Cardstock, Happy Times Paper Pack, CC1064 - Happy Times Stamp Set, Black, Canary, Crystal Blue, Glacier & Fern Stamp Pads & Glacier Twine.

This layout was also inspired by a page from Pinterest by LeNae Gerig, using White Daisy & Pomegranate Cardstock, Happy Times Paper Pack, CC1064 - Happy Times Stamp set, Fern, Pomegranate & Pixie Stamp Pads, Fern Twine & Gold Sequins.


This layout was also Pinterest inspired.  Once again I used White Daisy Cardstock, Happy Times Paper Pack, CC1064 - Happy Times stamp set, D1686 - Noted stamp set, Glacier & Whisper Stamp Pads, Gold Foil tape & White Twine.   
 

This layout was also inspired by a layout found on Pinterest using the Happy Times Paper Pack, D1686 - Noted Stamp Set, Black Stamp Pad, White & Gold Ribbon, Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the title. 


This is another Pinterest inspired layout. Once again I used the  Happy Times paper pack, along with Fern & Pomegranate cardstock, Enchantment Fundamentals Stickers, Gold Sequins & Edge Distresser. The title was cut using Design Space and 'Chloe' font.


For this layout, I used Kraft & Pomegranate Cardstock, Happy Times Paper Pack, CC1064 0 Happy Times Stamp Set, Canary, Glacier & Pomeganate stamp pads & White Twine.


I have created three different versions of this layout - to show how versatile one layout can be using different paper combinations. For this one, I used  White Daisy & Black Cardstock, Happy Times Paper Pack, A1170 - Doodled Designs Stamp, Set CC1064 - Happy Times Stamp Set, Black, Whisper & Versamark Stamp Pads, Gold Embossing Powder, Black & Gold Ribbon, White & Whisper Twine.


This layout is also Pinterest inspired. The "fluffy" Flamingos were inspired by Chris Lothian. I used White Daisy, Pixie, Whisper & Black Cardstock; Happy Times Paper Pack; Z3228 - Tickled Pink Thin Cuts; C1651 - Tickled Pink Stamp Set; Pomegranate & Black Stamp Pads; Pixie Twine 3D Foam Tape; Bonding Memories Glue.

I wanted to create a layout for Mother's Day with paper I had left from my pack of Happy Times Paper. I added White Daisy Cardstock; CC1064 - Happy Times Stamp Set; B1474 - Flowers for Mum Stamp Set; Pomegranate & Fern Stamp Pads (Second Generation Stamping for lighter flowers); Versamark Stamp Pad; Gold Embossing Powder;Gold Foil Tape; Gold Sequins & 3D Foam Tape. 

I hope you have been inspired by all these layouts which were created from one Happy Times paper pack (and there is still some left over).

Come back again soon and see what else is new and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Doreen! Rachel Stribling x