Saturday 14 May 2016

Doodled Designs

As well as sharing Happy Times at my retreat, I am featuring the Doodled Designs Stamp Set (A1170). These are a few of the pages  and two cards I have created using this stamp set.

I used the (retired) Penelope paper pack to create this layout and the Doodled Designs Stamp set for the title and journalling and to add colour to the page. 

This layout was created using the Georgie paper pack. For the large circles, I just traced around a dinner plate, then moved it slightly a couple of times to get the effect I wanted to match the stamp. The Doodled Designs stamp was used for the journalling. 


This layout was created using (retired) Charlotte paper, with the Doodled Designs stamp set to add some decorative elements.


This layout was created using paper from the (retired)  Regatta paper pack, with White & Gold Ribbon with Glacier & Flaxen Twine.


For this layout I used the same pattern as the one above but used the NEW Calypso paper Pack, with White & Gold Ribbon with Glacier & Pixie Twine.


And this is the same layout again, but using the Happy Times paper pack with Black & Gold ribbon, White & Whisper Twine. I stamped the Doodled Designs circle in Black & Whisper ink as well as Versamark that I embossed in gold. 



These cards were inspired by Margi Gilbetson and were created using the Doodled Designs stamp for the "wreath" and the flowers using the (retired) Spring Time Wishes stamp set and Thin Cuts.

Come back again soon and see what is new and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: