Sunday 1 May 2016

Seasonal Expressions 2 is now available

I am very excited that the SE2 is now available and May is National Scrapbooking Month! I have had a chance to preview the new catalogue during April and even had a play with some of the NEW products. Today, I am sharing some cards I have created using two of the new Thin Cuts sets - available till the end of August WSL!
The first 4 cards feature the gorgeous Flamingos from the Tickled Pink Thin Cuts (Z3228) available for just $21.00. They coordinate with the Tickled Pink Stamp Set (C1651), also available for $21.00.







The next 4 cards feature A Bunch of Love Thin Cuts (Z3251) and the coordinating A Bunch of Love Stamp Set (1647). Both are also available for $21.00 each. I have used the Watercolour Pencils and Watercolour Paints along with the NEW Small Round Waterbrush, to colour the images.





Come back again soon and see what else is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen


No comments: