Friday 27 November 2015

Day 9 of my 12 Days of Christmas Specials

Welcome to Day 9 of my 12 Days of Christmas. For today's special, you can purchase the Score Board from the current Annual Inspirations for $37.50 and you will receive the CTMH Bone Folder for FREE Save $7.50.

You need to place your order by email before 11.59pm today, 27th November with payment at www.directepay.com.au and entering the code 15850168 in the "Pay a Merchant" box. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection - after 19th December 2015. If you would like it gift wrapped, please let me know when you place your order. 
Please note: this special is only available from Doreen Watkins, Independent Close To My Heart Consultant on 27th November 2015. 

Come back again tomorrow for details of the Day #10 special and see what I have been creating. 

Doreen

No comments: