Saturday 28 November 2015

Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas Specials

Welcome to Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas. For today's special, you can purchase any two (2) packs of Cardstock  - either Combo Packs or  Single Colours from the current Annual Inspirations for $44.00 and you will receive 10 sheets of White Daisy Cardstock  for FREE Save $8.25.

You need to place your order by email before 11.59pm today, 28th November with payment at www.directepay.com.au and entering the code 93623244 in the "Pay a Merchant" box. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection - after 19th December 2015. If you would like it gift wrapped, please let me know when you place your order. 
Please note: this special is only available from Doreen Watkins, Independent Close To My Heart Consultant on 28th November 2015. 

Come back again tomorrow for details of the Day #11 special and see what I have been creating. 

Doreen

No comments: