Sunday 29 November 2015

Day 11 of my 12 Days of Christmas Specials

Welcome to Day 11 of my 12 Days of Christmas. For today's special, you can purchase any Paper Fundamentals pack and Fundamental Assortment pack of your choice from the current Annual Inspirations for $44.50 and you will receive your choice of Fundamental Stickers Pack  for FREE Save $10.50.

You need to place your order by email before 11.59pm today, 29th November with payment at www.directepay.com.au and entering the code 58412576 in the "Pay a Merchant" box. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection - after 19th December 2015. If you would like it gift wrapped, please let me know when you place your order. 
Please note: this special is only available from Doreen Watkins, Independent Close To My Heart Consultant on 29th November 2015. 

Come back again tomorrow for details of the Day #12 special and see what I have been creating. 

Doreen

No comments: