Tuesday 17 May 2022

Hope & Kindness Collection


I was not able to participate in the latest CTMH Australasian Blog Hop, but I am now able to share some of the projects I created using the beautiful Hope & Kindness collection.  I wasn't in love with the paper when I first saw it, but as I started creating with it, I could see the limitless possibilities!
 
Here are some of the projects I created. This first one  was created using Hope & Kindness paper pack and coordinating cardstock, White Daisy & Sundance cardstock. The title was cut using the Block Alphabet Thin Cuts.


This next layout was created the paper and cardstock packs again, and the title was cut using the Slim Alphabet Thin Cuts. I added some White & Bronze Twine to finish off the page.

This layout was inspired by one shared on the CTMH Blog on March 23rd and was created using Hope & Kindness coordinating cardstock, Black cardstock, White & Bronze Twine, Block Alphabet, Simple Serif Uppercase & Simple Serif Lower case thin cuts, Tabs Thin Cuts, Papaya, Sundance, Sage, Harbour & Black Ink Pads, D2051 - Perfectly Imperfect stamp set, C1929 - Build a Flower stamp set.  I love the way it turned out!

I hosted my annual scrapbooking retreat this past weekend and this is the layout I created for the participants to make for their retreat photos - we always get a group photo and I take individual photos of each of them too. This layout was inspired by an older one by Jennifer Smith, using White Daisy, Sage, Sundance & Kraft cardstock, Hope & Kindness coordinating cardstock, Flower Market, Love Each Day & Artistry Cricut Collections, Bronze & White Twine, Basic Stitched Brackets Thin Cuts.

And the final layout I want to share was inspired by a couple in the Cherish (NLA) idea book. I created this one using  White Daisy, Harbour, Sage & Kraft cardstock, Hope & Kindness paper pack & coordinating cardstock, Z4212 - Christmas Trees stamps & thin cuts, Sage, New England Ivy, Harbour ink pads, Fancy Doilies thin cuts, Slim Alphabet thin cuts. 

My cards were all created using left over pieces after I had made my scrapbook pages. This one was made using  White Daisy cardstock, Hope & Kindness Paper & Coordinating cardstock, White & Bronze Twine, Buildable Tags Thin Cuts, Julep Glitter Gems (retired), CC3228 - Many Wishes stamp set, D2051 - Perfectly Imperfect stamp set, Sage & Black ink pads.  

This card was made using 
White Daisy cardstock, Hope & Kindness Coordinating cardstock, Stars Thin Cuts (retired), White & Bronze Twine, CC3228 - Many Wishes stamp set, Black ink pad, Harbour Shimmer Brush. 

For this card I cut the floral element from one of the cut apart panels in the paper pack and added it to another piece of paper using Thin 3D Foam Tape. The sentiment is from CC3228 - Many Wishes stamp set and I finished it off with some Clear Sparkles.

This final card I want to share with you today was created using White Daisy & Desert Rose Cardstock, Hope & Kindness paper & coordinating cardstock, CC3228 - Many Wishes stamp set, Black ink pad, Z4437 - Postage Frames Thin Cuts, Sugarplum Glitter Gems (retired).

The Hope & Kindness collection is available till the end of June - WSL! During May - (Inter)National Scrapbooking Month, there are some great bundles available which means you can make some savings on the collection. Check out all the details on my website

And while you are on me website, make sure you check out the other specials currently available as well as what is NEW and more!

Stay safe & well. 

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen

No comments: