Sunday 1 May 2022

S2205 - You Can Do Anything - CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 


Hi & welcome to our S2205 - You Can Do Anything CTMH Australasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Dannii's Scrappy Chicks blog, you are in the right place. If you started here, thank you for stopping by. It is just Dannii & I this time so I hope you enjoy our creations! 

I have been busy creating projects using the NEW Hope & Kindness collection for my upcoming annual retreat and was able to include this stamp set in some of my projects. 

This first project is one of the 2 page layouts I created to share at our event - they will get a sneak peek of this one. 

To create this layout, I used Hope & Kindness Coordinating cardstock & Paper Pack, Sundance & White Daisy Cardstock, CC5225 - Hope & Kindness stamp & thin cuts, Black Memento, Harbour & Sage ink pads, Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers, Sundance Shimmer Brush &  Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts. As you can see, I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set as a title for my layout!

My second project I want to share today is a card that I created using some of the left over paper and cardstock after I had created my page layouts.

This card was created using Sundance & White Daisy cardstock, Hope & Kindness Coordinating cardstock, S2205 - You Can Do Anything stamp set, CC5225 - Hope & Kindness stamp & thin cuts, Stitched Simple Brackets thin cuts, Black Memento ink pad, Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers & the Sundance Shimmer Brush. 

The S2205 - You Can Do Anything stamp set is available during May '22 only. You can get it for FREE with a qualifying order if you a VIP or for just $9.00 with a qualifying order. Or you can purchase the stamp set for $34.00 with no qualifying order. Contact your CTMH Maker for details. Or if you don't have a Maker and live in Australia, you can contact me here! And don't forget to check out all the current specials and the the gorgeous NEW products available now with the NEW May - June Catalogue - available now!

I would love you to leave a comment before you leave. In case you missed it, this is the link to  Dannii's blog where you can see what she has created using the S2205 - You Can Do Anything stamp set. 

Stay safe & well!

Happy papercrafting!

Doreen

No comments: