Friday 1 July 2022

NEW Month NEW Catalogue NEW Products!

 Welcome to July! Can you believe we are already half way through the year? 

You can check out the NEW July to September Catalogue here!



Today, I want to share the NEW July Stamp of the Month with you! So far, I have only had a chance to make one card, but I know I will definitely be using it on more projects! Isn't this set just beautiful! It reminds me of summer!


I created this really simple card using the turtle image stamped on White Daisy cardstock using Intense Black ink then coloured the image with some of Shimmer Brushes. I love how it turned out! You could use Watercolour Pencils or Watercolour Paints, or Markers or what ever medium you like.


This July Stamp of the Month is available during July '22 only! You can get it for just $9.00 with a qualifying order of  $80.00, or if you are a VIP you can get this stamp set for FREE with a qualifying order of $80.00. You can find all the information about the current SoM here!

Find out more about the VIP program here! Contact me if you have any questions. 

Make sure you visit my website regularly to see what's NEW and the great specials currently available.

Be sure to come back again soon to see what is new and what I have been creating.

Stay safe and well!

Happy papercrafting!

Doreen


No comments: