Tuesday 22 March 2022

Cake Day CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


 

Hi & welcome to our Cake Day CTMH Australasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Lauren's blog, you are in the right place. If you just happened by, thanks for stopping. I hope you will continue on to see what the others have created using this collection.

The first layout I am sharing with you was created using leftover pieces from the paper pack I got as a CTMH Maker for the launch of the March April catalogue. I have kept this layout very simple as I will be using it for the last 10 days of my March photo a day pics! All of my pages for this project are simple with little to no embellishments. They do look great with all the photos on them! So in this layout, I have have used Glacier, Lemonade, Wild Berry & White Daisy cardstock with the Cake Day paper. I just cut 3" squares from the paper then cut these in half diagonally. I then cut some in half again for the end pieces, then in half again to put under the month and on the edge of the right page!


These next 3 layouts are the ones we created as part of the catalogue launch. The first one was created on Black cardstock bases with some White Gel Pen borders added and a few dots. This layout also features some of the stickers from the collection along with Cake Dot Enamel Dots and stamped images from the Cake Day Scrapbooking stamp & thin cuts set.


The next layout features Wild Berry cardstock bases, with a circle sponged with Sundance ink on the middle of the left page & stamped elements, stickers & dots scattered around the circle. There is more sponging on the right page along with the stamped elements & stickers to tie the two pages together.


The final page features Green Apple cardstock for the base pages with Glacier cardstock on the layout. The banners at the top are cut using the thin cuts from the collection then some are stamped, some with White Gel Pen highlights, some are coloured using the Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers, but they all look so good. The page is finished with stickers and enamel dots!


The Cake Day collection is available till the end of April, strictly WSL! Ask you CTMH Maker how you can get your collection today! If you don't have a CTMH Maker and live in Australia, I would love to help you. You can contact me here! And don't forget to check out the current specials available!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on the blog hop to see what Dannii from Scrappy Chicks has created!

Stay safe & well!

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen


No comments: