Tuesday 1 March 2022

S2203 - You're the G.O.AT. Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 


Hi & welcome to our S2203 - You're the G.O.A.T. CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month blog hop. If you arrived from Dannii's Scrappy Chicks blog, you are in the right place. If you just happened by, I hope you will continue on our small hop to see what has been created using this collection. 

I must say, I am not really into the punny sentiments, so used other sentiments on my cards. But I am happy with how they turned out.

This first card was created using In Full Bloom paper pack & Black cardstock - I cut the border using one of the retired Scallop Border Thin Cuts. The sentiment is from one of my favourite mini stamp sets - Mini Greetings - Birthday (M1307). I finished off this very simple card with some Silver Glitter Gems.  



This card was inspired by one on page 43 of the NEW March/April 2022 catalogue - available today!
I used White Daisy & Black cardstock, paper from the Love Story - Black collection, Shaker Circle Thin Cuts, White Acrylic Hearts, Clear Sparkles & Bitty Sparkles. The dog - from S2203 - You're the G.O.A.T. stamp set and the sentiment is from Z4411 - You're a Classic stamp & thin cuts. 

Both of my cards are very simple, but I am pleased with them.  This stamp set is available during March 2022 only for $34.00 or for just $9.00 with a qualifying order, or you can get it for FREE with a qualifying order if you are a VIP!  Get your stamp set today from your CTMH Maker, or you can find all the details about the Stamp of the Month under the 'PROMOTIONS' tab on my website.  Don't forget to check out all the other specials available this month - including the Cardstock Carnival!

I hope you will leave a comment before you continue on to see what Doris has created using the March 2022 Stamp of the Month - You're the G.O.A.T.

Stay safe & well!

Happy papercrafting!

Doreen

3 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Great cards Doreen, I think the cat one is my favourite.

Unknown said...

I love these cards - especially the cat one!

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

Cute cards. Xx