Friday 1 April 2022

S2204 - Message in a Bottle Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 


Hi & welcome to our S2204 - Message in a Bottle Australasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Doris' blog, you are in the right place. If you just happened by, thank you for stopping. I hope you will continue on our blog hop to see what the others have created using this fabulous stamp set. Both of the cards I am sharing are quite simple, but I do love this stamp set and know I will use it lots. 
For this first card, I stamped the bottles using Black Memento ink and the corks in Toffee ink. I coloured the stars in the tall bottles using Lemonade Shimmer Brush. For the middle bottle, I stamped the heart in Versamark Ink and used Gold Embossing Powder. I used Gold Embellishing Thread to 'hang' the bottles, which were added using Thin 3D Foam Tape.


For my second card, the bottle & cork & sentiment are stamped the same as the first card. I added some shimmer to the card under the bottle using the Gold Shimmer Brush. The bottle was added using Thin 3D Foam Tape.  I finished off the card using a Journalling Pen to add 'stitch' lines around the edge.

 The April Stamp of the Month - Message in a Bottle (S2204) is available till the end of April 2022 only. You can get it for just $9.00 with a qualifying order, or for FREE if you are a VIP with a qualifying order. Or you can purchase it for $34.00. You can get the details from your CTMH Maker. If you don't have a Maker and live in Australia, I would love to help you. My contact details can be found on my website

Don't forget to check out all that is available and the great specials too!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on our blog hop to see what Alison has created.

Stay safe & well!

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen

2 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

They are lovely cards Doreen, I was drawn to the sparkling lights stamp as well.

Crop Craft Create said...

I love your 'message in a bottle' - simple but so effective