Friday 15 June 2018

Fresh Air CTMH Australasian Blog Hop

Welcome to our Fresh Air Blog Hop. If you arrived from Lauren's blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived by accident, then I hope you will hop around all the blogs and see what everyone has created using the Fresh Air Collection.

I created this layout to share at our recent Hearts SA Consultant meeting here in Adelaide. It was created using Glacier, Kraft & White Daisy Cardstock, Fresh Air Paper pack, D1783 - Fresh Air Scrapbooking Stamp Set, Basic Banners Thin Cuts, Stitched Circles Thin Cuts, New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon, Thin 3D Foam Tape & Glue Dots.
To add the banners, I separated the strands of the New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon and just used one strand for each string of banners!
The Fresh Air Collection is so versatile, but I thought it was perfect to show some of the many photos we took on a trip to Taronga Park Zoo in Sydney in October last year! Once I added my photos to the layout, I decided it needed another title, so used my Cricut to cut Taronga Park Zoo, using the Artristy Cricut Cartridge for the font. 



Of course, I have also created some card using the Fresh Air paper pack! For the first one, I distressed the edges of the paper and cardstock and used the NEW Colourful Texture stamp set (D1784) to stamp the background. The New England Ivy Burlap ribbon was used - well a couple of strands - behind the sentiment - (M1186) Happy Birthday.
On this second card, I used Nutmeg & Glacier Cardstock along with some Whisper Twine & Clear Sparkles. The sentiment is from the Fresh Air Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Set (Z4186).

The Fresh Air collection is available from your consultant till the end of August, WSL. If you don't have a consultant, you can contact me here!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on the blog hop to see what Doris has created. 

Be sure to come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

7 comments:

Lauren said...

That layout is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Great ideas Doreen. Your banner is very clever.

Vandra said...

I love the banner and your card with the Stacy Julian stamp is fun use of the stamp and papers!

Shaunna Richards said...

I love your layout - great photos perfectly highlighted by your design.

Rachel Stribling - Creative Workshops SA said...

I love your layout!

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Love these cards and pages. So versatile!

Doris Taylor said...

Your photos look stunning on your layout.