Wednesday 6 June 2018

Dad is Rad

During June, Close To My Heart is celebrating dads with a special stamp set and workshop bundle
The bundle contains: 
1 – My Acrylix® Rad Dad Stamp Set (D1811)
11 – cardstock sheets (1 Almond, 1 Crystal Blue, 1 Juniper, 1 Sapphire, 2 Toffee, 4 White Daisy, 1 gold glitter)
1 – White Burlap Ribbon (Z3323)
1 – Gold Bows (Z3380)
4 – white cards & envelopes
The materials in this kit can be used to create one two-page scrapbook layout, one single-page layout, and four cards. The instructions are available for download below from my website here! (But only during June 2018, so don't miss out!)
 These are the sample projects created by the CTMH art department!

I really love the colours featured in this workshop! And to celebrate my family, I created my version of the layouts and cards! As you can see, I used a different sentiment on my double page layout to what the art department did, and I added a couple more photos. I still need to add my journalling, but I am very pleased with how this layout turned out.



















This single layout is also included in the workshop guide. I love the how the diamonds can simply change the look of the page. The colours are perfect to show off Ali's winter school uniform - this was the last "First Day" in winter uniform for her!


My cards all have a different sentiment on them to the ones created by the art department, except the first one. I love to be able to personalise and change projects to suit me!



 Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 


No comments: