Saturday 23 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I know this time of year is not easy for all, but I hope as many of you as possible get to spend special time with family and friends - making new memories and reliving old memories!

These are just a few of the Christmas cards I have created this year! I was inspired by many people when creating these cards! Thank you if you are one who has been my inspiration in the past year!










This time last year we were enjoying the trip of a life time to Western Canada! It was less than Zero degrees Celsius most of the time we were there - a little different to the 39 Celsius it is here right now!

Don't forget to take some photos of your Christmas celebrations and get them into your scrapbook pages. I have some pages ready to add my photos to! These pages are from my Silver & Gold Christmas Memories workshop that you can find the cutting instructions to here!









To create this workshop I used:
  •   X7226B – Silver & Gold Paper Pack
  •   Z1985 – Gold Shimmer Trim
  •   Z3312 – Gold Glitter Gems
  •   Z4014 – White & Gold Twine
  •   Z3238 – Gold Glitter Paper (1 sheet)
  •   X5941 – Bashful Cardstock (3 sheets)
  •   X5954 – Pewter Cardstock (1 sheet)
  •   X5955 – Pebble Cardstock (1 sheet)
  •   1385 – White Daisy Cardstock (12) sheets)
  •   1386 – Black Cardstock (6) sheets)
  •   Z3389 – You Are Here Cricut Cartridge
  •   Z3285 – Flower Market Cricut Cartridge
  •   Z3329 – Basic Stars Thin Cuts
  •   C1685 – Inspire Stamp Set
  •   D1728 – What Matters Most Stamp Set
  •   Z3348 – Scallop Border Thin Cuts
  •   Z4034 – Together Thin Cuts
  •   Z4042 – Silver & Gold Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Set
  •   Z4047 – Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cuts Set,
  •   Z891 – VersaMark Ink Pad
  •   Z2066 – Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder
  •   Z2805 – Black Ink Pad
  •   Z2089 – Micro Dots Glue Dots
  •   Z3342 – 3D Foam Dots
  •   Z3341 – Thin 3D Foam Dots
  •   Z3316 – Gold Shimmer Brush
  •   Z553 – Dual Action Glue Pen
  •   12” Trimmer
  •   Ruler
  •   Versamat
  •   Adhesive of choice


If you want the Silver & Gold paper pack, order yours now as it is only available till 31st December (strictly WSL)!

Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year! This year, it will be fairly quiet for us, but I get to spend the day with my gorgeous little family - including the dog and cats, and catch up with some of the extended family.

Once again, I wish you a very Happy Christmas. I pray that it is filled with peace and joy as you spend time with those you love and that 2018 brings all that you hope for!

I look forward to catching up with many of you in the New Year and I hope to inspire those I don't get to see with my creations. 

Doreen 

No comments: