Wednesday 13 December 2017

An Enchanting Holiday

During the October School holidays, we travelled to Sydney for a week of adventure! So I have started creating some layouts to add our photos to! I just have to get the pictured printed now!

Inspired by layout on page 40 of Annual Inspirations 2017-2018. 

 Inspired by Pattern #27 from MIFHY Vol3
 
This layout was created to fit a large number of Zoo pics on it. 
To create these pages I used:
White Daisy, Pomegranate, Peacock, Saffron, Poppy, Eggplant & Goldrush Cardstock, 
Enchantment Paper Pack, 
Enchantment Ribbon Pack, 
You Are Here Cricut Collection, 
Punny Pals Stamp Set, 
Pomegranate Ink Pad, 
Peacock Ink Pad, 
Eggplant Ink Pad, 
Sponge Daubers, 
Black Memento Ink Pad, 
3D Foam Tape/Dots,
Thin 3D Foam Tape/Dots, 
Glue Pen

I will add some Flip Flaps & Pocket Plus pages to add more pics!

All products used are available from my website!

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating!

Doreen 

No comments: