Friday 15 December 2017

Basics Fundamentals CTMH Australasian Blog Hop






Hi & welcome to our Basics Fundamentals CTMH Australasian blog hop. If you arrived from Shaunna's blog, you are in the right place! If you landed here by chance, no problem! Please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

The Basics Fundamentals are one of my favourite collections! And they go with so much. I created this layout to add photos of my daughter's first car! Unfortunately, I haven't had time to print the photos because a busy couple of weeks and being sick. 

The day before we picked up the car, I made a banner and took it to the dealer to put on the car as a surprise for Ali. I used the same banner on my layout - only I decreased it's size to fit the page.

To create my page, I used:
MIFHY Vol 3 Pattern #2,
White Daisy Cardstock,
Sapphire Cardstock,
Basics Fundamentals Paper Pack,
Basics Ribbon Pack,
D1733 - Splash of Colour Stamp Set,
White & Gold Twine




Another project that I have completed using the Basics Fundamentals is this month's special "Through the Year" Calendar! It was so much fun to create and is only available during December, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!













The "Through the Year" Calendar Kit is available during December only from you consultant. Or if you don't have a consultant, you can get your kit from me here!

The Basics Fundamentals are available through till July from you Consultant. 

If you don't have a Consultant, then you can contact me or place an order here

I would love you to leave a comment before you head over to see what Maz has created!

Please come back soon and see what is NEW and what else I have been creating.

Doreen 

4 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

What a lovely collection of layouts, each of them so different from the other.

Unknown said...

You made a banner for the car! I love it! And the blue goes really nicely with the Basics colours.

Vandra said...

Love the Ali's car layout. So cool. Love the blue with the basics too - its amazing how different they look with different colours with them!

Maz said...

Love how you replicated the banner on the car to go on your layout. And great job on the Through the Year pages.