Thursday 12 November 2015

Urban Projects

During November, CTMH is featuring the Urban Collection - along with White Pines. Last weekend, I held my annual 12 hour workshop. Along with other projects, everyone had the opportunity to create with Urban. These are some of my layouts using this range. 

I plan to add some photos of our pets to this layout - when I get them printed!

 This page is based on the layout on page 88 in the Annual Inspirations (catalogue). I have used some of the Urban Complements to finish off the page.



For the pageabove, I used some of the Embossing Folders & Diffusers - featured on pages 122 & 123 of the AI to add some texture to the page. This page is based on the layout on page 122 (as is the one to the left using Pear, Sapphire & Crystal Blue Cardstock)  of the AI.  And of course, the page above goes with the layout I shared a little while ago that I entered into the Page Competition at our Annual CTMH Convention in the middle of October. I will share it again below - just because I love the page, but more especially the story. 


And don't forget the Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking Bundles available during November! Don't miss out on your choice of album as they are selling fast and some are already sold out! You will save $29.50 with the purchase of every bundle!

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what is new!

Doreen

2 comments:

Finding Fifth said...

Perfect for pets too.

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

Thank you, Finding Fifth. I agree. I have a layout ready for some photos of our dog and cats.