Sunday 1 November 2015

Cheers, 2016 - November Stamp of the Month

Would you like your November SoM for FREE? (It is normally $7.50 with an order of $75.00 or more or can be purchased for $27.00). Then order one of the Simply Fundamentals Scrapbooking My Legacy album bundles for $100.00 - a saving of $29.50 and I will include the November SoM for FREE! Scroll down for more details of the Simply Fundamentals Scrapbooking My Legacy album bundle


This is one page of a double page spread that I created using the November SoM along with the Adventure Fundamentals Paper Pack and the Gold Fundamentals Assortment


I also used some Sapphire Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire & Lagoon Exclusive Inks stamp pads and Gold Shimmer Trim.

Come back again soon and check out some project I have created using the Enchantment Fundamental Paper Pack and Enchantment Fundamental Sticker pack that are included in the bundle.

Doreen

No comments: