Wednesday 18 November 2015

My 12 Days of Christmas Specials - starts tomorrow, 19th November 2015

During the last 12 days of November, I am offering 12 great special deals - each available for just one day. Here is a what is coming. Keep an eye on my Facebook page, Instagram (www.instagram.com/doreen_watkins), your emails (if you are on my mailing list) and here on my blog. 
To qualify for the special deals, you must contact me by email on the day of the special and payment needs to be made at www.directepay.com.au when you place your order with the code supplied with each special. You will need to be able to collect your orders from my home. All orders will be submitted to Close To My Heart on 1st December 2015 and you will be notified when it is available (after 19th December). Gift wrapping is available if required. 

So check out all these deals I am offering and get ready to order yours. 

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12
Don't forget to come back each day, when I will repost the special for that day along with some of my recent projects!

Doreen 

No comments: