Wednesday 20 October 2021

CTMH Australasian Layered Flowers Blog Hop

 



Hi & welcome to our CTMH Australasian Layered Flowers Blog Hop. If you arrived from Alison's Scissors Paper Heart blog, you are in the right place. If you just happened by, thank you for stopping. I hope you will continue on to see all the creations using this Layered Flowers Thin Cuts set. The good news is that this Thin Cuts set is available for a year - till the end of August 2022 WSL, so you have plenty of time to get yours!

So far, I have only used the flowers on cards. This first one is a a Desktop Calendar. I used the NEW Colour of the Year - Wild Berry with Glacier, Avocado & Canary cardstock for my flower on this card.  


These next 3 cards started as a part of the NEW VIP Flower Shop special available to all VIPs from your CTMH Maker's website. I pimped up the cards by cutting the bases in half, then trimming one piece to 4" x 5.25" and added flowers in coordinating colours. I am really happy with how they turned out. The sentiments are all from the card set. I just straightened the sentiment on my block! On the top card I added a Gold Glitter Gem to the centre of the flower and some Gold Shimmer Trim under the sentiment. The flower was cut from Paprika cardstock and the leaves from Sage Cardstock. 


For the second card, I cut the flowers from Shortbread, Canary (retired) and Black cardstock and the leaves from Harbour cardstock. I added a small strip of Harbour cardstock under the sentiment. 

On this card, I cut the flower from Wisteria Cardstock and the leaves from Sage cardstock I used Stickles to add to the centre of the flower along with some (retired) Wisteria Ribbon to the card base. The flowers could just as easily be added to plain cardstock in the same way. 

You can get the Layered Flowers Thin Cuts from your CTMH Maker's website till August 2022 and the VIP Flower Shop Card special till the end of  October. If you don't have a maker and live in Australia, you can contact me. 

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on the blog hop to see what Doris from Creative Inspirations has created.

Stay safe & well. 

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen


5 comments:

Maz said...

They look perfect on the VIP card kit & the calendar

Doris Taylor said...

Your projects are all lovely, all so pretty.

Shaunna Richards said...

Clever use of colours to have your layered flowers blend with the background papers, Doreen

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

I love the use of the VIP card box cards. These look lovely.

Unknown said...

Which papers are used on your beautiful cards please