Sunday 10 October 2021

CTMH Australasian Holly & Ivy Blog Hop

 


Hi and welcome to our CTMH Australasian Holly & Ivy Blog Hop. If you arrived from Alison's Scissors Paper Heart blog, you are in the right place. If you just happened by, thank you and I hope you will continue on our blog hop!

I have had lots of fun creating with this collection! This layout was the sketch from Chris Robertson's Sketch Camp (Aug '21) that I participated in and was created using Toffee, Evergreen & White Daisy cardstock,  Holly & Ivy paper pack with stickers, Candy Apple Shimmer Trim, Circle Shaker Thin Cuts, Circle Shaker Foam & Acetate, Loose Sequins - Rose Gold, Julep & Red (from my stash). I can't wait to add my Christmas pics.

Have you seen the NEW Purse Card Thin Cuts available in the NEW annual catalogue? This card was created using those Thin Cuts. I used Candy Apple for the left one (shows the inside) and Harbour cardstock with White Daisy. I added some Holly & Ivy paper to the front.

This treat holder is one I make every year - it is very popular for small gifts at Christmas time. I used Sage cardstock and Holly & Ivy paper with the sweet little gnome from the Mini Garden Gnomes stamp & thin cuts available till the end of October WSL.

This card pattern was inspired by the layout on page 24 of the NEW annual catalogue. I used Candy Apple, Harbour, Sage & White Daisy cardstock, Holly & Ivy paper, D2052 - for All Occasions stamp set &Harbour ink pad to create this card. I used the NEW White Gel pens to outline the heart and edge of the card. 

The Holly & Ivy collection is available till the end of October, WSL. You can get it from your CTMH Maker or, if you live in Australia and don't have a CTMH Maker, you can find it on my website here! And make sure you check out all the great specials currently available - under the PROMOTIONS tab.

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on to see what Doris from Creative Inspirations has created.

Stay safe & well.

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen
 

5 comments:

Maz said...

Love all your ideas. Your treat holder looks super cute with the gnome.

Doris Taylor said...

So many great ideas to try, I really like them all.

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

Love the cute little heart on the card. Lovely projects. Xx

Shaunna Richards said...

Gorgeous projects Doreen. I love the Christmas purse

Unknown said...

Great projects Doreen. I love the purse card in the holly and Ivy - I am going to give that a try!