Sunday 1 September 2019

S1909 - Random Act of Cardness CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hi & welcome to our S1909 - Random Act of Cardness CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Doris' blog, you are on the right track. No matter how you arrived, I hope you will hop along with us to see all the great projects created using this September stamp of the month!

This month, I have created a number of cards to share! The first card I want to share with you is very simple - I used Sapphire & White Daisy cardstock, D1886 - Build-a-Plaid stamp set, S1909 - Random Act of Cardness stamp set, Julep, Sapphire & Wisteria ink pads, Julep Glitter Gems. I think I will be using the Build-a-Plaid stamp set lots!


My second card was creating using Julep & White Daisy cardstock, Every Little Thing paper pack, S1909 - Random Act of Cardness stamp set, Wisteria ink pad,Wisteria Ribbon, Julep Loose Sequins, Thin 3D Foam Tape. 

This next card was created using Julep, White Daisy & Wisteria cardstock, Every Little Thing paper, S1909 - Random Act of Cardness stamp set, Wisteria ink pad, White & Gold Twine, Julep Loose Sequins, Thin 3D Foam Tape.

This next card was created using White Daisy & Wisteria cardstock, Z3523 - Layered Leaves Thin Cuts, Lilac, Thistle, Eggplant, Wisteria & Toffee ink pads, Gold Shimmer Brush, White & Gold Twine. The colour of the leaves was achieved by sponging the purple inks onto white cardstock, then cutting leaves with Thin Cuts).

The background of this card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.I used 1/4" strips of Sangria cardstock to create the basket weave background. I added a Stitched Rectangle Thin Cut border to hide the edges of the weaving. I cut the flowers and vase from the Flower Market Cricut Collection. I added a bow made from Sapphire Crochet Thread and stamped the sentiment in Sapphire ink.

And the last card I am sharing with you today was created using Julep & White Daisy cardstock, Every Little Thin paper pack, S1909 - Random Act of Cardness stamp set, C1809 - Little Birdie stamp set, Black, Intense Black & Sapphire ink pads, Spectrum Noir Markers, Cricut Design Space with basic shapes, Thin 3D Foam tape. The fence was created in Design Space with Squares and Triangles welded, the grass was created using Julep cardstock and snipped with micro tip scissors.

The S1909 - Random Act of Cardness stamp set is only available this month - September 2019 for just $9.00 with a qualifying order, or you can purchase it for $34.00. Contact your consultant to get yours, or if you don't have a consultant, I would love to help you. You can contact me here!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on to see what Maz has created. 

Come back again soon and see what is new and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

5 comments:

Shaunna Richards said...

So many lovely ideas to scraplift here Doreen

Lauren said...

All such pretty ideas- I especially love the first 'sending a smile' card!

Doris Taylor said...

Gorgeous cards, Doreen a lot of great ideas.

Maz said...

What a great set of ideas, love how all different they look.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Doreen. I love them all and am definitely going to have a play with the weaving. Thank you.