Thursday 15 August 2019

Craft On Australasian CTMH Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to our Craft On Australasian blog hop. If you arrived from Doris' blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived by accident, I hope you will hop around to see what everyone has created.






This layout was created using White Daisy & Carolina cardstock with Craft On paper pack. I cut the title using the Block Alphabet Thin Cuts and added som Blue Burlap Ribbon. The flowers were stamped using the Craft On cardmaking stamp set with Pixie, Lemon & Will ink pads. 


My second layout was inspired by one by Jennifer Smith  (a fellow CTMH consultant from Canada) and was created using Black, Mint & White Daisy cardstock with Craft On paper and Mix In paper. I splattered black on the base pages using water colour paints with the small round water brush. I also sponged the edges of all the cut pieces of paper and the page bases with black ink pad and a sponge dauber. 

The Craft On collection is available from your consultant till the end of August (WSL). If you don't have a consultant, you can get your supplies here or contact me for more information. 

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on to see what Dannii has created. 

And please come back again soon to see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 


5 comments:

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

These look great Doreen.

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Gorgeous layouts!

Doris Taylor said...

Beautiful layouts, I really like the one with the strips of dove tailed papers.

Shaunna Richards said...

I always enjoy looking at your pages Doreen. Really nice colour combos on both of these.

Unknown said...

Beautiful as usual Doreen. I like how you've used the Everyday Life title.