Wednesday 10 October 2018

Hello Pumpkin CTMH Australasian Blog Hop



Welcome to our Hello Pumpkin CTMH Australasian Blog Hop. If you have arrived from Lauren's blog, thank you for stopping by. If you arrived by accident, I hope you will continue to hop around our Hello Pumpkin blog hop!

Hello Pumpkin is designed as a Halloween collection, but there is so much more that can be done with it! 
This layout is a non Halloween version of a workshop layout from fellow consultant, Tina Lovell. I love that I could make it my own by changing the paper slightly and using a different stamp set.

This layout features Lagoon, Nectarine & Black cardstock with the black & white striped paper from the Hello Pumpkin paper pack. I used the NEW D1798 - Beautiful Soul stamp set with $US7.00 from the sale of each stamp set going to Operation Smile!













Of course, I made a couple of cards using this paper pack too! This first card was inspired by a card be fellow consultant Tina Lovell. I added Mint Cardstock and coloured some of the stars with the NEW Mint Shimmer Brush to coordinate. The sentiment is from B1614 - Epic Birthday Stamp Set (from the Epic Birthday Workshop your Way kit), with Mint & Black Ink Pads. The circles were cut using the Basic Circles & Stitched Circles Thin Cuts. I finished the card with some clear sparkles. 

The second card uses the same paper, but I added stars cut with the Basic Stars Thin Cuts from White Daisy & Nectarine cardstock and Silver Glitter Paper (it does look gold in the pic, but it is silver!) The sentiment was stamped using a favourite retired stamp set - B1590 - A Slice of Happy. I raised some of the stars using 3D Foam Tape.

I would love you to leave a comment before continuing along the blog hop to see what Doris has created.

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, I LOVE your work Doreen. The layout features my favourite colour Lagoon, so how could I not love it! And the cards are equally stunning.

Shaunna Richards said...

Gorgeous cards and layout Doreen. I love you addition on Mint to the mix

Doris Taylor said...

Great projects, thanks for sharing.

Vandra said...

I love that Mint colour into it as well. The star card is gorgeous too.

Maz said...

What a fab range of projects showcasing the paper range, love the use of mint on the cards.

Lauren said...

Your layout is so pretty and I love all of the stars!