Saturday 20 October 2018

Grateful Heart CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to the Grateful Heart CTMH Australasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Shaunna's blog, I pleased you stopped by. If you happened upon my blog accidentally, thank you for stopping by. I hope you will hop around all the blogs to see what everyone has created using the gorgeous Grateful Heart collection!

You may have seen some of my projects already as I accidentally shared them on Facecbook before this blog hop went live. I have you will still enjoy them!

I haven't printed my photos yet, but will get that done soon! 

This layout was inspired by one shown on the top of your CTMH consultant's web page as part of the Marquee messages that scroll through. I used Saffron & White Daisy cardstock, Grateful Heart Bulk Paper, S1810 - Thanks & Grateful stamp set, Fern, Pomegranate, Saffron & Sapphire ink pads, Fern Stitched Ribbon to create it.


Recently, I attended an Album Retreat for consultants hosted by CTMH. We completed an album and along the way learnt lots of techniques. 
The flowers and leaves on this project were painted using ink squeezed into the lid of the ink pad with a small paint brush and small amount of water!  The wash behind the heart was also created using ink but this time with a larger paint brush!












My second layout was inspired by one we created at the album retreat. I used White Daisy, Sapphire & Saffron cardstock, Grateful Heart Bulk Paper, Stitched Circles Thin Cuts, Decorative Borders Thin cuts, D1798 - beautiful Soul Stamp Set, Saffron & Sapphire Ink Pads, Blue Burlap Ribbon, Large Paint Brush.

I used the same colour wash method behind the title on this page as the previous one. The stamp set used on this layout is the current Operation Smile stamp set, with $US7.00 from each stamp set going to Operation Smile to help fix smiles all around the world! You can get your stamp set from your consultant today, or if you don't have a consultant, you can get your stamp set here!
The new Decorative Borders Thin Cuts make it so easy to add a little something extra to your layouts!
This card was created using Pomegranate, Sapphire & White Daisy simple, Grateful Heart paper, C1730 - Just a Little Something stamp set, Pomegranate & Sapphire Ink Pads, Black & White Dots, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Basic Circles Thin Cuts, Stitched Circles Thin Cuts. This card would be a fabulous masculine card!


For my second card, I used Pomegranate, Sapphire & White Daisy cardstock, Grateful Heart paper pack, Basic Circles Thin Cuts, Stitched Circles Thin Cuts, Decorative Borders Thin Cuts,  M1210 - Mini Birthday Party Hat Stamp Set, Sapphire Ink Pad, Blue Burlap Ribbon, 3D Foam Tape. I love using the Fringe border from the Decorative Borders Thin Cuts to create little tassels to add to my projects!

You can get your Grateful Heart collection from your consultant. If you don't have a consultant, I would love to help you! You can contact me here!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue around our Blog Hop to see what Lara has created!

Please come back again soon to see what is NEW and what I have been creating!

Doreen


2 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Great projects all of the finishing decorative elements turns them into beautiful layouts.

Vandra said...

Lovely projects. I love how you took what you learnt at the Album Retreat and turned it into so many lovely works of heART.