Saturday 5 August 2017

More than Basic!

Have you had a chance to look at the fabulous NEW Annual Inspirations Catalogue yet? Do you have some favourites from it?

I love the NEW Colour of the Year - Bashful! It is a gorgeous shade of pink and it teams beautifully with the NEW Basics Fundamentals Paper Pack! So, I have been creating using these products!


This layout was inspired by my friend & fellow consultant, Jacquie and comes from the NEW Make It From Your Heart (MIFYH) Vol 3 Pattern Book (pattern #7).

 
This layout is also from the NEW MIFYH Vol 3 - pattern #34. To fit a couple of extra photos on the page, I used one of the Memory Protector Pocket Plus Design 2 Pockets. 






So to create these layouts I used:
NEW MIFYH Vol 3

Basics Fundamentals Paper Pack

Pewter Cardstock
Bashful Cardstock

Bashful Glitter Paper Pack

Pewter Ink Pad

Flower Market Cricut Collection

NEW You Are Here Cricut Collection 
Block Alphabet Thin Cuts




















Come back again soon and see what else is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: