Tuesday 15 August 2017

Jack Australasian Blog Hop



Hi and welcome aboard our Jack Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Colleen's blog then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 


Today I would like to share with you some projects featuring the Close To My Heart Jack collection. It is a great "masculine" collection, but is suitable for all sorts of projects!


I love using Flip Flaps on my layouts to add the extra 1 or 2 or even more photos! Then I don't have to decide which pics not to use!




To create this double page I used:
Jack Paper Pack
White Daisy & Sweet Leaf Cardstock


















Along with the fabulous paper pack there are complements and stamp sets with thin cuts. I love cute bear from the Jack Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts set! So I made a couple of cards using the bear!




For this card I used
White Daisy & Sea Glass Cardstock (NLA), 
Chocolate & Sea Glass Ink Pads (NLA), 



And for this card I used
White Daisy & Sea Glass Cardstock (NLA), 
Z3333 - Jack Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Set
Black Memento Ink Pad
ShinHan Markers
Black & Cranberry Ink Pads, 
Clear Shimmer Brush
Bitty Sparkles











This Jack collection is only available till the end of August! The Workshop Your Way can be yours for just $41.00.  Individual components can be ordered from your CTMH consultant.
If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here!


I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Doris to see what she has created.

Come back soon to see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doreen, you never disappoint to inspire me. How clever to use the Jack paper with those Christmas photos - it works so well.

Lara said...

Love seeing the flip flaps in use and the bear hug cards!

Doris Taylor said...

Great Christmas layout with the masculine paper. I too love the flip flaps because I always take heaps of photos and having to decided which ones to leave out is so hard.

Shaunna Richards said...

Christmas jack looks lovely Doreen!

Anonymous said...

I would never have thought Christmas with the Jack paper range - but now OMG why did I not think of Christmas - it looks fabulous.

Vandra said...

Love this as a Christmas paper. Your bear cards are adorable!