Friday 29 July 2016

Ornate Blossoms

You don't want to miss out on the long list of retiring products going from Close To My Heart - many in just 2 more days on 31st July 2016 from the Annual Inspirations and more on 31st August from the Seasonal Expressions Catalogue. The retiring products are being replaced by more beautiful papers, embellishments, stamp sets and tools, but you don't want to miss out as once they are gone, they won't be coming back. 
The Ornate Blossoms Stamp set (D1687) and Thin Cuts (Z3227) are retiring at the end of August. 

D1687 - Ornate Blossoms Stamp Set

Z3227 - Ornate Blossoms Thin Cuts


Today, I created these gorgeous cards using The Ornate Blossoms Stamp Set and Thin Cuts. 



I was inspired by a card by "Designs by Marguerite" to create these cards. I cut the shapes from Kraft Cardstock using the Ornate Blossoms Thin Cuts, then I stamped the images using Versamark stamp pad, then covered with White Embossing powder and heated. I embossed the background using the Damask Embossing Folder - Z1927 -(retiring 31st July 2016). The sentiment from the Sending Smiles Stamp Set - D1708 (available from 1st August 2016 with the Flower Market Cricut Collection) - is stamped using the Desert Sand stamp pad. I added some bling that I had in my stash to finish off the cards.

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what is NEW!

Doreen 

No comments: