Sunday 31 July 2016

Last Day to order from Annual Inspirations 2015-2016!

Today is your last chance to order many of the products from the 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations catalogue! If there is anything on your wishlist from the AI, you need to order by 11.59pm AEST today, 31st July 2016.
Below are just some of the retiring items. To see the complete list, go to my website!
www.doreenwatkins.closetomyheart.com.au


Art Philosophy Cricut Collection

Artfully Sent Cricut Collection

Artiste Cricut Collection

Kaleidoscope Collection


Georgie Collection

The Georgie Collection is so versatile. While it is designed as a baby collection, it can be used for just about any photos! I used it in this layout for our cats' birthday pictures
La Vie En Rose Collection
This is one of the many La Vie En Rose layouts I completed. I particularly love this paper as all the papers are black & white patterned paper except the one with the roses on it! This makes it a very versatile paper pack

Sangria Collection

As soon as I saw the 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations catalogue, I knew I had to create this layout using the Sangria Collection. It is one of my favourites for the year!
Urban Collection

This layout, created using the Urban Collection, is my favourite of all time! Not because the photos are the best, but because of the story that goes with these photos. Ali went to Normanton in Far North Queensland at the beginning of 2015 with a group of other Year 9 students and teachers on a cultural trip. They spent time at the local school working with the children. Ali really loved her time there and didn't want to come home, even though right up to the last minute she wasn't sure she wanted to go. She grew so much during that trip, developed new friendships and saw more of this fabulous country we live in. This layout was my entry in the Annual CTMH Convention Page Layout competition, and was selected as one of the winning layouts.
Zoe Collection
One of the things I really love about the Close To My Heart collections, is that they coordinate with each other. I used paper from the Zoe Collection (dot paper) and Charlotte Collection (floral paper which was available in SE1 2016) along with Whisper and Black cardstock to create this layout. Thank you to Nell Ward (fellow consultant) for this versatile layout idea. I have used it so many times and it always looks so different!

Rolling Tote
Come back again soon and see what is NEW! 

Doreen

No comments: