Sunday 24 January 2016

Springtime Wishes

One of my favourite stamp sets in the NEW Seasonal Expressions that was released on 1st January, is Springtime Wishes (C1641). There is also a set of Thin Cuts to coordinate with this stamp set. In my previous post, I shared a page layout created using the stamp set and Thin Cuts together. Below are 3 cards featuring just the stamp set. These cards were inspired by a card by Wendy Coffman.
































I love the simplicity of this card created using Colonial White Cards, Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad & a Black Journalling Pen. 
I wondered what the card would look like if I used some colour, so chose Sunset, Goldrush, Saffron & Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads along with the Black. for the sentiment, I used Beloved Bouquet (S1601). For this one I left the pen lines off - the jury is still out on whether I like it or not.






























Then I created a third card using shades of purple for my sister-in-law. The stamp pads used were Eggpland, Gypsy, Thistle, Fern & Black. I added the pen lines to this one again.

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what is new.

Doreen 

No comments: