Saturday 2 January 2016

Beloved Bouquet - January Stamp of the Month

The January SoM is now available for just $7.50 with any purchase of $75.00 or more, or you can purchase it for $27.00! Don't miss out on getting your set - available during January 2016 only! 
I have had a bit of a play with this stamp set in the last few days and below are some of my projects created.








This card, like many, was inspired by cards seen on Pinterest and a card by Denise Tarlington.
I used Black, Lagoon, Peacock & Sapphire Exclusive Inks  Stamp Pads. I love the simplicity of this card. 







This cards was also inspired by a card from Pinterest. I love how this stamp set gives the option to create images that two toned using two step stamping. I used Glacier & Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks stamp pads for the flower and Sweet Leaf & Pear Exclusive Inks stamp pads for the leaves. The sentiment is stamped using the Desert Sand Exclusive Inks stamp pad.

















For this card, I used Poppy Exclusive Inks stamp pad for the base of the flower and Pear Exclusive Inks stamp pad for the base of the leaves then I heat embossed the top layer using Versamark ink and White Embossing powder. I finished the card off with a strip of paper from the La Vie En Rose paper pack and a strip of the NEW Black & Gold Ribbon.










Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what is NEW!

Doreen










No comments: