Thursday 1 October 2015

"It's in the Bag!"

Close To My Heart have done it again! 
When a new Consultant signs up during October, they will receive the 2015 Close To My Heart Convention bag FREE in their New Consultant Kit! They can travel in style with this trendy and eye-catching cross body bag, perfectly sized for carrying layouts, paper packets, and projects that are in-progress. Along with the items found in the newly revamped New Consultant Kit, this bag will help New Consultants start their business with confidence and flair! 
So if you have been thinking of joining my team of Butterfly Hearts Consultants, October is the month to do it! This offer is valid now till 31st October 2015! I would love to have you as a member of my CTMH family! You can join today from my website or contact me for more information!


And starting today (1st October 2015) there is a NEW "Straight To The Top - STTT) program for all NEW Consultants. Click on the link to find out more!

Come back again soon to see what else is new and what I have been creating.

Doreen


No comments: