Saturday 4 January 2014

Cross Stitch Wishes

I have been creating some cards using the January SoM - Cross Stitch Wishes Stamp Set This ones is very simple using just the Cross Stitch Wishes stamp set and Card Chatter - Sympathy Stamp Set (D1476) (retiring at the end of January)   and the Lifting Spirits Stamp Set





I have used cranberry and black inks and just kept the card simple on this one. The sentiment is from the Lifting Spirits stamp set.


Here I have used Hollyhock & Black inks and the sentiment is from the Card Chatter - Sympathy stamp set that is retiring at the end of January so if you would like it, order now so you don't miss out. 


Once again I have used the Cranberry and Black inks here and stamped the string of hearts inside the card.







Do you like to add something a little different to your cards and projects? Then why not add some stitching as I have in this card. I created this one using scraps and added some stitching detail using the CTMH RulerPiercing Tool Set for the pattern. I then used some of my embroidery thread to stitch it. The button is also from my stash.
 





 The stitching adds some interest to the card and was so simple to do.



To finish off, I used the stamped image of the needle and "threaded" my cotton through the eye!






If you would like to add this stamp set to your collection, you need to spend just $75.00 during January and you can have the stamp set for an extra $5.00. 

Place your order with me by 12th January and you will receive 10% off. This offer only applies to orders placed directly with my by email. 

I look forward to seeing what you have created!

Happy paper crafting.                                                                     Doreen

No comments: